An Urban Oasis and Southern-Style Hospitality
Take a stroll through the Spanish courtyard garden or drop into a rocking chair on the porch and enjoy the comforting cascade of the tiered stone fountain—or a cigar from the humidor. The hotel’s heated outdoor pool (San Antonio’s largest) and hot tub offer a relaxing respite under swaying palm trees. Enjoy a workout in the poolside fitness center or allow us to arrange for a massage at the Alamo Plaza Spa – a boutique spa offering a wide variety of massages, body treatments and facial services for hotel guests.
Hotel Amenities and Fees
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM, noon
- Valet Parking: $28 per day (in/out privileges, charged at time of service)
- Pet fee: $125 per pet, per stay (maximum of 1 pet per room. Pets may not be left unattended.)
- Refrigerator based on availability
- Rollaway bed based on availability
- Our business center is open daily from 5 AM to 12 midnight, a nominal fee applies.
- Room Service: Sun.–Thurs. from 6:30 AM to 10 PM and Fri.–Sat. from 6:30 AM to 11 PM
- Pool Hours: 9 AM to 10 PM
- Incidental Charges: A minimum hold of $50 per day, placed on your credit/debit card, is required for incidental charges.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Guest Room Amenities
For your comfort and convenience, our rooms and suites offer the following amenities:
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet
- 32” Flat Screen
- Full Writing Desk
- Complimentary Coffee and Coffeemaker
- Full Size Iron, Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Room Service
- Gilchrist & Soames Bath Amenities
- Crib (upon request, based on availability)
- Connecting Rooms
- Same Day Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Pets Allowed ($125 per pet, per stay; maximum of one pet per room)
- Refrigerator (upon request, based on availability)
- Rollaway Bed (upon request, based on availability)
Some of the amenities above may not be available in all rooms. Fees on certain amenities/services may apply.
Located in the Victorian and main lobby, our specialty shops include The Humidor, Adelman’s Antique, King’s X Collectibles, The Silver Spur, San Antonio Style, The Alamo Visitor’s Center, Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Shop and more. Here, you can shop for fine cigars, estate jewelry and artwork, collectible miniature toy soldiers, upscale ladies’ Western wear and San Antonio souvenirs.
Alamo Plaza Spa
Treat yourself to a day of relaxation at the Alamo Plaza Spa. The friendly professional staff offers massage, herbal scrubs, wraps, spa facials, salt glow and other body treatments. Alamo Plaza Spa also features Couples Massage: performed side-by-side for any of our massage services.