Old World Charm with Modern Luxuries
Remember the Alamo and experience the Victorian splendor of this historic hotel, across from San Antonio’s famed River Walk. With a 150-year legacy of uncompromising personalized service, the Menger Hotel in downtown is San Antonio’s premier destination for business and holiday travel. Enjoy the extensive array of features that distinguish this renowned property as an unrivaled travel destination.
Take a stroll through the Spanish Garden or drop into a rocking chair on the porch and enjoy the bubbling cascade of the tiered stone fountain. The hotel’s heated outdoor pool and hot tub offer a relaxing respite under towering palms trees. Enjoy a workout in the poolside fitness center or allow us to arrange for a massage at the Alamo Plaza Spa – a boutique spa offering a wide variety of massages, body treatments, and facial services for hotel guests.
Check-in Time: 3:00PM
Check-out Time: 12:00PM, noon
The following fees are charged at time of service:
- Valet Parking: $28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: $100 per pet, per stay (maximum of 1 pet per room, under 25 pounds)
- Refrigerator based on availability
- Rollaway bed based on availability
- Our business center is open daily from 5 a.m. to 12 midnight, a nominal fee applies.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
GUEST ROOM AMENITIES
For your comfort and convenience, our rooms and suites offer the following amenities:
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Full Writing Desk
- Complimentary Coffee and Coffeemaker
- Full Size Iron, Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Movies
- Room Service
- Gilchrist & Soames Bath Amenities
- Crib (upon request, based on availability)
- Connecting Rooms
- Same Day Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Pets Allowed ($100 per pet, per stay; maximum of one pet per room, under 25 pounds)
- Refrigerator (upon request, based on availability)
- Rollaway Bed (upon request, based on availability)
Some of the amenities above may not be available in all rooms. Fees on certain amenities/services may apply.
Located in the Victorian and main lobby, our specialty shops include The Humidor, Adelman’s Antique, King’s X Collectibles, The Silver Spur, San Antonio Style, The Alamo Visitor’s Center, Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Shop, and more. Here, you can shop for fine cigars, estate jewelry and artwork, collectible miniature toy soldiers, upscale ladies’ Western wear and San Antonio souvenirs.